Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Not sure what to get your friends for the holidays this year? These super easy DIY presents cost less than $10, take less than an hour to make, and will score you endless points for creativity and cuteness. In fact, theyre so cute, youll want to make them for yourself too!
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- Easy folded shirt card tutorial with video! This card makes the perfect birthday or Fathers Day gift. Fill with photos of the kids or a gift card, and you have a handmade present they are sure to love!
- You will never look at an empty pill bottle the same after you see these creative upcycles. Remember, health doesnt come from plastic bottles, but if it does, make something fabulous with them afterwards. upcycle free crafts
- For all of you mommies that are thinking about what to get Dad for Fathers day, we have created this adorable plaque. The wording can be altered from Children to Child, as well. These are all hand made right here in CO. We appreciate your support. By FrameYourStoryShop
- Letting Out Pants – If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.
- If you’re sick of the standard Father’s Day gift ideas, try something new! This Father’s Day, give Dad or Grandpa this DIY All Natural Mustache and Beard Balm! You can make this for him with just a few ingredients and his facial hair will feel soft and smell great all year!
- I’ve been kind of obsessed with empty toilet paper rolls lately. There’s so many cool DIY projects you can do with them as you will be seeing over the next couple months (that was your warning). But I am in love with these burlap napkin rings that I made. These are very inexpensive to make and fairly easy! I think they would be gorgeous for a wedding, and they cost next to nothing to make!
- Make this sea glass planter from all the pretty sea glass you find on your beach vacation this year! A pretty memento of the beach and great memories.
- As high-tech and alien as this glow-in-the-dark table might seem, it can actually be made right at home! All you need is a few planks of Pecky cypress wood, photoluminescent powder, resin, some tools, and a little elbow grease. Mike Warren an Instructables enthusiast and the blogger behind the Man Crafts column at dollarstorecrafts.com, came up with a set of instructions for creating this table. By mixing the photoluminescent powder with the resin and using it to fill the holes that form …
- Dont throw away that cardboard box! Turn it into a cute and functional storage bin. Using rope, and peel and stick paper this becomes the cutest storage bin to have around the house. Hide toys in it, out of sight in the living room or use it as a decorative accent.
- Good design is all in the details, so whats a girl to do when faced with lackluster doors? Never fear! With two faux-plaster ceiling medallions and a quart of paint, I gave a pair of hollow-core bifold (read: boring) closet doors a new life. Keep reading for the step-by-step guide to this simple DIY update.