Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hope Anchors the Soul Reclaimed Pallet Wood by SignsfromthePines
- Get organized with this DIY Framed Dry Erase Board! Its simple to make and magnetic too! Get the full tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- It Is Well With My Soul Sign, Framed Wood Sign, Framed Wood Sign All Is Well With My Soul by ChippedWithCharm on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/506208561/it-is-well-with-my-soul-sign-framed-wood
- Reclaimed Wood Industrial Wine 8-Glass Rack by WeAreDesignEvolution on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/248863374/reclaimed-wood-industrial-wine-8-glass
- Free Christmas Printable-Gift Tags- Free Christmas Printable Gift tags from the Mountain View Cottage, Chalk board with vintage truck and Christmas Tree.
- Free Mason Jar Floral Tags: Hey Ladies! Hope you are all having a wonderful week! Today is my little one’s 7th Birthday and we are beyond blessed to be celebrating everything the Lord has given us through her! She has been such a joy!!! I can’t believe 7 years just flew by, just like that! Here …
- There I go and make a post about not posting. But Ive been working on these things all week so I just got the idea. Its not really a step by step just showing the different styles.
- I am so building this! The plans look very simple… Now to find some reclaimed wood. Free DIY plans to build an easy and stylish small shelf on Remodelaholic.com
- Want to make the easiest DIY floating shelves? Head over for this tutorial and whip up some faux floating shelves in wood. They even look like reclaimed wood, but are just plain lumber for less than $15! Shelves above a toilet are a perfect design trick to add some interest and art to an awkward space!
- As high-tech and alien as this glow-in-the-dark table might seem, it can actually be made right at home! All you need is a few planks of Pecky cypress wood, photoluminescent powder, resin, some tools, and a little elbow grease. Mike Warren an Instructables enthusiast and the blogger behind the Man Crafts column at dollarstorecrafts.com, came up with a set of instructions for creating this table. By mixing the photoluminescent powder with the resin and using it to fill the holes that form …
- 18 Slick Handmade Reclaimed Wood DIY Projects That Youll Do Right Away
- DIY: Key and Mail Organizer on Reclaimed Wood