Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Plant your own herbs with this super-nifty DIY. | Heres The Easiest Way To Grow Your Own Herbs
- Are you on a very small wedding budget but you really want beautiful lanterns at your wedding? Well here’s your solution: the can lantern. This is really easy to make and the end result is beautiful – your guests will have no idea what these really are.
- These fun and functional DIY herb gardens are perfect for both homeowners and renters. Whether you have a large outdoor area or small space on your kitchen countertop, these planters fit everyones needs./
- diy concrete and copper plant pots
- DIY wall planters, plant pockets from air dry clay diyproject
- These color change mugs are the coolest! Pour in hot coffee, or whatever you please, and the pretty marbled design disappears! crafts | craft ideas | craft ideas on a budget | easy craft ideas
- Teach kids a little about nature while making a DIY Hummingbird Feeder like one of these! recycle | kids crafts | garden ideas | kids crafts
- Vibrant Summer Pots for Planting | Add a pop of color to your garden with just a few inexpensive clay pots and some outdoor paint!
- There I go and make a post about not posting. But Ive been working on these things all week so I just got the idea. Its not really a step by step just showing the different styles.
- Make a set of these mini ombre herb pots for under $5! A fun DIY craft idea to do with the family.
- Has your Mason jar collection gotten a bit out of control? Were here to help! Check out these creative ideas for Mason jar decorations, centerpieces, planters, and more.
- Brown Sugar and Bacon Bacon Beans | These baked beans are semi-homemade and the perfect blend of sweet, savory and smoky! Topped with delicious bacon, theyre sure to be a hit! | http://thechunkychef.com