Photo via: positivelysplendid.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: oh my sweet goodness I think this is the one. I have pinned millions of DIY headboards that were either too difficult or unrealistic. And this is something I could so by myself if I really had too! I, pinning this multiple times Im fear of losing it haha
- I have a vintage mannequin that belonged to my grandmother(she had a sewing factory). Im always looking for fun ideas to do with mannequins…perhaps something like this? how neat!
- MAKE YOUR OWN SCRABBLE COASTERS! Items needed: cork backing, E-6000 craft glue, scrabble tiles, modge podge gloss. Step 1. Choose your words and layout for each coaster. Step 2. Start gluing each tile on using the E-6000 craft glue. Let dry completely. Step 3. Use use a foam brush to gently apply the modge podge on each coaster. Will have to do several coats. Step 4. Once dry, enjoy your drink of choice with your new coaster!
- Dont throw away that cardboard box! Turn it into a cute and functional storage bin. Using rope, and peel and stick paper this becomes the cutest storage bin to have around the house. Hide toys in it, out of sight in the living room or use it as a decorative accent.
- 135 things you should get rid of right now! This will help you decide what to recycle, what to donate and what to toss. – Make The Best of Everything via @kgreaze
- DIY dog bed that I made for all the animals!! My mom had made a fleece throw a couple of years ago. I untied one end and took the stuffing out of some old dog beds and made one large dog bed…Maggie is loving it!!!
- Button Tree DIY..Ask now on how to become a member of my new website coming soon. For now these boards are open to the public but will soon go private. Ask now on how to become a member. Keep following for more DIY ideas and info of the opening of the site.
- As high-tech and alien as this glow-in-the-dark table might seem, it can actually be made right at home! All you need is a few planks of Pecky cypress wood, photoluminescent powder, resin, some tools, and a little elbow grease. Mike Warren an Instructables enthusiast and the blogger behind the Man Crafts column at dollarstorecrafts.com, came up with a set of instructions for creating this table. By mixing the photoluminescent powder with the resin and using it to fill the holes that form …
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- You won’t believe how easy it is to make this and it doesn’t require for you to be expert at sewing. This is the easiest DIY Heat Pack you will ever make!!! Either if it’s for yourself or as a gift you will have it done in about 20 minutes.
- We have you the perfect guide if youre looking for a cute gift that is cheap, easy, clever and delicious! The perfect way to say thank you and show you appreciate someone.
- This swimsuit cover up doesn’t require a sewing machine. | The 52 Easiest And Quickest DIY Projects Of All Time