Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love finding old vintage frames at thrift stores and garage sales, painting them, adding chicken wire, and using them to display earrings and other jewelry in my flea market booths. | DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- Old window frame
- DIY Ombre Necklace Rack | Fun Jewelry Wine Cork Organizer Project by DIY Ready at http://diyready.com/more-wine-cork-crafts-ideas/
- How to make (super-simple) gold-trimmed jewelry trays. DIY
- Pine Cones in Resin Necklace Set In Brass ,Botanical Nature Resin Jewelry
- Rubber Stamping on Crystal Clay with Colorized Resin. There are a few steps involved in creating this style of mixed media jewelry, I won’t deny it, these steps are fairly easy for a beginner, yet the look is sophisticated enough to make it worth the time for even the most experienced jewelry makers to try.
- Resin Obsession blog: What are the different types of resin? Plus advice on which resin you should choose for your resin jewelry and crafting project
- DIY JEWELRY How to Finish Leather Cord with Wire | Unkamen Supplies
- I thought Id share my storage solution for transporting jewelry to art fairs: a…
- Super simple project using your vintage and costume jewelry and buttons. So fun and easy!
- Make your own wood slice jewelry!