Photo via: deviantart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Free pattern and tutorial on how to sew sock sheep with 2 single socks. Use a microfiber sock to resemble the fluffy fur of the sheep.
- How to make Fabric Fairy Wings » Firefly Path
- fairy wing tutorial – Lady of the One Ring
- no sew || SUPER FLUFFY tutu || tutorial || Easy to follow directions and link to a coordinating mask www.365daysofcrafts.com
- Bold Colorful Navy Tan Gray Beige Floral Flower Burst Set of 2 Prints Wall Decor Abstract Art Bedroom Bathroom Nursery Picture Crib
- DIY Upholstered Headboard – Super EASY! From The Headboard Adventures, Part 2 | Young House Love
- Bring a little of thatbeach feeling into your home by making some rustic looking beach signs! Ideal for bathroom decor or any part of your home that boasts that beautiful coastal decor look!
- It Is Well With My Soul Sign, Framed Wood Sign, Framed Wood Sign All Is Well With My Soul by ChippedWithCharm on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/506208561/it-is-well-with-my-soul-sign-framed-wood
- NO WAY! Homemade Glow in the Dark Sand Tutorial from Growing a Jeweled Rose. We love this and other summer fun bucket list ideas for kids on Frugal Coupon Living.
- DIY Paper Doily fairy light Wreath Tutorial
- MAKE YOUR OWN SCRABBLE COASTERS! Items needed: cork backing, E-6000 craft glue, scrabble tiles, modge podge gloss. Step 1. Choose your words and layout for each coaster. Step 2. Start gluing each tile on using the E-6000 craft glue. Let dry completely. Step 3. Use use a foam brush to gently apply the modge podge on each coaster. Will have to do several coats. Step 4. Once dry, enjoy your drink of choice with your new coaster!
- DIY Window Seat Bookcase with Built in Storage and No Sew Cushion