Photo via: craftiments.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You will never look at an empty pill bottle the same after you see these creative upcycles. Remember, health doesnt come from plastic bottles, but if it does, make something fabulous with them afterwards. upcycle free crafts
- Letting Out Pants – If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.
- MAKE YOUR OWN SCRABBLE COASTERS! Items needed: cork backing, E-6000 craft glue, scrabble tiles, modge podge gloss. Step 1. Choose your words and layout for each coaster. Step 2. Start gluing each tile on using the E-6000 craft glue. Let dry completely. Step 3. Use use a foam brush to gently apply the modge podge on each coaster. Will have to do several coats. Step 4. Once dry, enjoy your drink of choice with your new coaster!
- Make this sea glass planter from all the pretty sea glass you find on your beach vacation this year! A pretty memento of the beach and great memories.
- Prepare for summer festivals with a crochet beaded bag to hold all your necessities while on the go. Crochet one to match other accessories in your wardrobe. Adding beads right into your stitches as you crochet this beaded gypsy bag will eliminate extra steps and finishing work. While the completed bag may appear complicated, the pattern is simple, easy, and suitable for a beginner to crochet. | Beaded Bag Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- Get the flowers long before April even has a chance to shower. To get started on this craft project perfect for brunches, baby showers, spring themed get togethers or just because, pick a few of your favorite blooms. Then, find some twine and tie a double knot at the end of each stem and repeat fastening the other flowers. Once you have about six finished strands, knot them to a twig or branch. Finally, hang and enjoy! Click through to find even more homegrown inspiration!
- Being able to make your own fun necklaces not only saves you money, but is a great outlet for creativity. Find out about funky necklaces that are cheap.
- Teach kids a little about nature while making a DIY Hummingbird Feeder like one of these! recycle | kids crafts | garden ideas | kids crafts
- When memories are crafted and folded into a cute little box it makes them all the more awesome — what would you include in an Accordion Photo Box? Senior year pics babys first year vacation recap family photos for Fathers Day – the options are endless!! I edited the photos with photoshopelements and then made this photo accordion with just cardstock and a glue stick super easy! All the details are ontheblog photocraft SugarBeeCrafts
- Stick loom weavings. (Or magic wands as my kids call them)
- Why leave the fun of hunting prizes to the Easter egg hunt? Hold your very own candy cane hunt with the kids this winter and let the magic begin!
- Crocheted rugs are easy to make and allow you play with color throughout your home. Add a granny square inspiration, and the rugs take on a fun, folksy look you can dress up or down for bath, kitchen, or bedroom. To use this printable, click on the pattern image to download and print the instructions. | Free Rug Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow