Photo via: target.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- MAKE YOUR OWN SCRABBLE COASTERS! Items needed: cork backing, E-6000 craft glue, scrabble tiles, modge podge gloss. Step 1. Choose your words and layout for each coaster. Step 2. Start gluing each tile on using the E-6000 craft glue. Let dry completely. Step 3. Use use a foam brush to gently apply the modge podge on each coaster. Will have to do several coats. Step 4. Once dry, enjoy your drink of choice with your new coaster!
- You will never look at an empty pill bottle the same after you see these creative upcycles. Remember, health doesnt come from plastic bottles, but if it does, make something fabulous with them afterwards. upcycle free crafts
- Bye, basic jean shorts. Hi, custom denim! Transform any pair into a conversation piece with these easy DIY tricks. 1. Dip dye shorts in bleach and wash. Once dry, use a tribal stencil and dab black fabric paint onto shorts with a foam brush. 2. Place and iron on fun patches. 3. Fray bottoms of jeans with a seam ripper. Measure lace to leg opening, cut to size and stitch lace to the hem of cutoffs. 4. Tape stencil onto shorts. Using a decolorant, dab over stencil onto shorts. Let dry for 20 minut
- DIY: Zigzag Bracelet – You will need: A piece of oval 10×5 mm chain 40” cord 29-30 6mm beads 2 pliers Preparation: (1) Take apart the chain using the pliers. There should be 25-26 links. (2) Take the cord and fold it in half. (3) Use pictures as your guide to complete the bracelet.
- Add leaves to baking soda and water, boil, and then use the skeleton for your crafting needs!
- going to be buying a lotttt of baking soda(: this is awsome and cheap!
- Camera from recycled coca cola can. After drinking soda from aluminum cans, you can recycle your soda cans to create interesting projects instead of tossing the empty cans into the garbage or recycling bin.
- Hot glue fake flowers to a canvas and then pick 2 different color spray paints to add a gradient effect. by vladtodd
- $5 Deviled Eggs tray. 2 candle holders, 3 egg trays from the 99cent store and craft glue! More space now for more food. Yummmm!!
- Make this beautiful, sparkly, stretchy slime that looks just like the swirls of a galaxy and keep your preschooler entertained for hours!:
- How to make baking soda paint that fizzes, creating beautiful color mixing reactions.
- do it yourself divas: DIY: Decoupage Q Can be used as fabric stiffener too. Elmers Glue All and water= matte finish and water resistant. And a little varnish too= glossy finish. Seal it with polyerythane= water proof. Just be careful on photos as apparently some Elmers glue contains acid. Brilliant.