Photo via: scandifoodie.blogspot.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I am so building this! The plans look very simple… Now to find some reclaimed wood. Free DIY plans to build an easy and stylish small shelf on Remodelaholic.com
- Get organized with this DIY Framed Dry Erase Board! Its simple to make and magnetic too! Get the full tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- A summer must! DIY your own comfortable and stylish macrame hammock. Macarame is a centuries-old method used to make furniture, plant holders and so many other beautiful home decor items. Get the how-to here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12093464_make-crocheted-hammock.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Floam is the most fun play material ever. Kids love it! Make your own with this easy DIY recipe.
- Do the cabinets under your sink frequently become cluttered and messy? This DIY under sink storage solution is a great way to keep all of your supplies neat and orderly. This easy project can work in kitchens or in bathrooms and is a creative way to keep your home tidy. Dress it up with a coat of BEHR paint for a storage solution that’s practical and stylish too!
- This DIY floating shelf mirror is so easy to make, but makes a huge…
- Free Budget Printables: Free cash envelope template that will fit in your wallet! No special tools required – just download the free template, and cut and fold to make your envelopes for your cash envelope system!
- This is BRILLIANT! Make your own DIY car air freshener that is all natural! Full tutorial by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body!
- Plant your own herbs with this super-nifty DIY. | Heres The Easiest Way To Grow Your Own Herbs
- Wrapped Initials Free DIY Craft Pattern in Red Heart yarns — This fun yarn wrapping craft is a quick way to personalize any room with a monogram look. Choose your own initials, or show your support for your alma mater. Showcase them in an empty frame for a great finish.
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- These beautiful rock garden markers have been painted with special outdoor paint. They look beautiful in the garden – get the instructions to make your own!