Photo via: beadandcord.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A really creative idea to spice up the entryway hall rather then filling it with picture frames – I want to put frames in the stairway so I need to avoid over crowding the hall with frames as well. Id personally paint them a darker grey then my walls to give them some dimension.
- Stick loom weavings. (Or magic wands as my kids call them)
- Don’t loose your keys, hang them by the front door with this House Key Frame. More Dollar Store Crafts and Hacks on Frugal Coupon Living.
- This DIY Swirl Vase craft project is fun and easy to do! It makes a beautiful homemade gift idea. You can choose the colors of paint you use to coordinate with a room, choose the gift recipient’s favorite colors, or just use whatever you have on hand. Makes a perfect Mothers Day Gift!
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- DIY Beauty and the Beast Mug | A Sharpie craft or oil-based paint pen project
- You will never look at an empty pill bottle the same after you see these creative upcycles. Remember, health doesnt come from plastic bottles, but if it does, make something fabulous with them afterwards. upcycle free crafts
- Painted Rocks (@Kris Pealo). We did these for a MOPS make-and-take and my kids really like them.
- Get organized with this DIY Framed Dry Erase Board! Its simple to make and magnetic too! Get the full tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- I love finding old vintage frames at thrift stores and garage sales, painting them, adding chicken wire, and using them to display earrings and other jewelry in my flea market booths. | DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- Use Cardboard Box as T-shirts storage in closet, cover in pretty wallpaper or paint. I would keep the opening square not on an angle like this picture. Just keep the base, back and sides.
- I thought Id share my storage solution for transporting jewelry to art fairs: a…