Photo via: scoutmob.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Finding a good place to keep the box itself is tricky, especially if you live in a small place.
- DIY Safety Pin Bracelet 80 safety pins Beads Elastic cording Place beads on pin as desire. After you have beaded all your pins thread them onto two elastic strings equal in length. Alternate the tops and bottoms of the pins. When you have finished, tightly tie the beginning of the top string to the end. Cut the excess strings and youre done!!
- Check out the tutorial for an easy rustic DIY end table @istandarddesign
- Vintage Redo End Table via Shes Crafty. Click on the image to see more on our site or BUY ! furniture sidetable endtable nightstand coffee-table homeDecore vintage antique drawer
- As high-tech and alien as this glow-in-the-dark table might seem, it can actually be made right at home! All you need is a few planks of Pecky cypress wood, photoluminescent powder, resin, some tools, and a little elbow grease. Mike Warren an Instructables enthusiast and the blogger behind the Man Crafts column at dollarstorecrafts.com, came up with a set of instructions for creating this table. By mixing the photoluminescent powder with the resin and using it to fill the holes that form …
- Bye, basic jean shorts. Hi, custom denim! Transform any pair into a conversation piece with these easy DIY tricks. 1. Dip dye shorts in bleach and wash. Once dry, use a tribal stencil and dab black fabric paint onto shorts with a foam brush. 2. Place and iron on fun patches. 3. Fray bottoms of jeans with a seam ripper. Measure lace to leg opening, cut to size and stitch lace to the hem of cutoffs. 4. Tape stencil onto shorts. Using a decolorant, dab over stencil onto shorts. Let dry for 20 minut
- Our fairy fort reading nook we made with a Pier 1 papasan chair, an IKEA canopy, curtain lights and floral garlands. Such a magical place to read or nap!
- DIY dog bed that I made for all the animals!! My mom had made a fleece throw a couple of years ago. I untied one end and took the stuffing out of some old dog beds and made one large dog bed…Maggie is loving it!!!
- What an awesome table, and plans Don seem that difficult. Wish I had room for a table this big.
- DIY Table Top Herb Garden…from an old pallet! | via Make It and Love It
- DIY Furniture Hacks | An Old Table into Kids Lego Table | Cool Ideas for Creative Do It Yourself Furniture Made From Things You Might Not Expect – http://diyjoy.com/diy-furniture-hacks
- rock kitty. Have an oval grey rock in one of my flower pots that would make a perfect Guinness lol