Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Key hooks. I like this idea for my garage or laundry room but Id paint the keys and mount them onto a painted board.
- Do the cabinets under your sink frequently become cluttered and messy? This DIY under sink storage solution is a great way to keep all of your supplies neat and orderly. This easy project can work in kitchens or in bathrooms and is a creative way to keep your home tidy. Dress it up with a coat of BEHR paint for a storage solution that’s practical and stylish too!
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – DIY Dog Station Holds Leash – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- A really creative idea to spice up the entryway hall rather then filling it with picture frames – I want to put frames in the stairway so I need to avoid over crowding the hall with frames as well. Id personally paint them a darker grey then my walls to give them some dimension.
- The way you wake up can have a major effect on the quality of your day. So before you hit snooze to try to avoid the inevitable follow these tips, and try the wake up guided meditation in the OMG I Can Meditate App. I thought meditation was only for nighttime, but OMG I Can Meditate has guided meditations for any time of the day. Waking up with meditation has helped me stay focused at work, and stay energized all day long!
- I love finding old vintage frames at thrift stores and garage sales, painting them, adding chicken wire, and using them to display earrings and other jewelry in my flea market booths. | DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- I have no idea why I love this!!! Cute for a makeup station — DIY Fake Eyelashes Wall Art Tutorial from Make My Lemonade…
- Rubber Stamping on Crystal Clay with Colorized Resin. There are a few steps involved in creating this style of mixed media jewelry, I won’t deny it, these steps are fairly easy for a beginner, yet the look is sophisticated enough to make it worth the time for even the most experienced jewelry makers to try.
- I started with a dresser drawer and ended up with a decorative storage box. Let me show you how to make a chalkboard box. HOW TO FLIP A DRAWER INTO AN ADORABLE CHALKBOARD BOX
- I have a vintage mannequin that belonged to my grandmother(she had a sewing factory). Im always looking for fun ideas to do with mannequins…perhaps something like this? how neat!
- Are you on a very small wedding budget but you really want beautiful lanterns at your wedding? Well here’s your solution: the can lantern. This is really easy to make and the end result is beautiful – your guests will have no idea what these really are.
- How to re-purpose a thrift store canvas – Id like to try this with a smaller canvas and would definitely use contact paper vs. tape.