Photo via: withinaquarterinch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- do it yourself divas: DIY: Decoupage Q Can be used as fabric stiffener too. Elmers Glue All and water= matte finish and water resistant. And a little varnish too= glossy finish. Seal it with polyerythane= water proof. Just be careful on photos as apparently some Elmers glue contains acid. Brilliant.
- Your Farmhouse home decor is going to absolutely LOVE these gorgeous Farmhouse DIY Floating Shelves created by Alicia over at Thrifty and Chic. Now get this…she made both of these shelves for about $10…how great is that. I can hear your brain wheels spinning on how many places you could use these incredible shelves. At …
- GREAT tutorial for bench cushion. And she uses shower curtains for fabric, which is genius for outdoor cushions.
- DIY Light box tutorial. How to make a lightbox to take great product photos for Etsy, Ebay and Amazon. Tutorials for crafters and craft businesses. Arts and crafts
- Spilled red wax all over the curtains and carpet did you? Try this super simple trick for cleaning wax stains out of both the carpet and fabric and save your sanity!
- Ribbon Headband Holder Tutorial – great way to organize!
- 25 Examples Of How To Display Photos On Your Walls | wall product design | wall pictures photos interior design how to house display decorations Architectural Photography
- Fold over the table cloth and tape it for a double ruffle look.
- Bye, basic jean shorts. Hi, custom denim! Transform any pair into a conversation piece with these easy DIY tricks. 1. Dip dye shorts in bleach and wash. Once dry, use a tribal stencil and dab black fabric paint onto shorts with a foam brush. 2. Place and iron on fun patches. 3. Fray bottoms of jeans with a seam ripper. Measure lace to leg opening, cut to size and stitch lace to the hem of cutoffs. 4. Tape stencil onto shorts. Using a decolorant, dab over stencil onto shorts. Let dry for 20 minut
- Learn how to tie dye with these 10 Tie Dye Technique DIYs…get all the instructions over on our Tie Dye Your Summer site + get lots of fun party ideas, product info, tips and hints and more!
- Make a Pressing Surface to Replace Your Ironing Board | 52 Totally Feasible Ways To Organize Your Entire Home