Photo via: thedecoratedcookie.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- pine cones painted like zinnia flowers to create a centerpiece that requires no water.
- pine cone
- Cupcake Cone Tutorial – these would make a great addition to a birthday party! And theyre so easy!
- Perfect for party decorations – giant grocery bag paper stars. Mix and match colors to make a stunning feature wall for your next party, or hang your paper stars with fishing line. Easy step by step instructions and a video tutorial will help you create the perfect stars with supplies you already have at your house.
- Felt ball Pom-Pom Branches cute for spring or Easter decor. Translator on right of text … Link for video tutorial to make felt balls included.
- These lovely bracelets would be the perfect gift to your BFF. Watch the video, and learn how to craft stackable bracelets using the “square knots” technique. See video and written instructions here: http://gwyl.io/easy-make-square-knot-bracelets/
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- Upcycled Earbud Case — a blast to make… Perfect for keeping in your purse, school backpack or wherever!
- Everyday Ornament Free DIY Craft Pattern in Red Heart Yarns — This boho-chic decoration is as easy to customize to match your home as it is to make. Hang your ornament from doorknobs, windows, wherever you need a pop of color!
- Easy folded shirt card tutorial with video! This card makes the perfect birthday or Fathers Day gift. Fill with photos of the kids or a gift card, and you have a handmade present they are sure to love!
- DIY Sea Glass Mason Jar — use your sea glass collection to make this fabulous candle holder for your home.
- Have a magical Family dinner and a movie night with this Beauty and The Beast DIY centerpiece Materials: — teacup printable — cork circle — plastic rose — scissors — vase — tape