Photo via: woodmadeworks.info
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Resin Obsession blog: What are the different types of resin? Plus advice on which resin you should choose for your resin jewelry and crafting project
- Get the flowers long before April even has a chance to shower. To get started on this craft project perfect for brunches, baby showers, spring themed get togethers or just because, pick a few of your favorite blooms. Then, find some twine and tie a double knot at the end of each stem and repeat fastening the other flowers. Once you have about six finished strands, knot them to a twig or branch. Finally, hang and enjoy! Click through to find even more homegrown inspiration!
- Heres a fun DIY project that you will enjoy for years to come! Make your own Home Growth Chart to track your littles as they grow and grow from She Saved.
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – DIY Dog Station Holds Leash – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- You can do practically anything with a handful of pretty shells, and best of all, they`re FREE for the taking! Collect various shapes and sizes on your next trip to the beach, and turn them into one of these beautiful seashell projects. They truly are a work of art!
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- DIY Bike Repair Stand Tutorial – Need a bike stand, but dont want to shell out some bucks for one? Learn how to make a bicycle repair stand out of wood scraps. This frugal project goes together quickly and will help you to make adjustments to your bike.
- Are you looking to spruce up your front door for spring? Heres the step by step instructions on how to make your own spring wreath! It will take you less than one hour!
- Are you on a very small wedding budget but you really want beautiful lanterns at your wedding? Well here’s your solution: the can lantern. This is really easy to make and the end result is beautiful – your guests will have no idea what these really are.
- Spilled red wax all over the curtains and carpet did you? Try this super simple trick for cleaning wax stains out of both the carpet and fabric and save your sanity!
- DIY Kids Seesaw for Under 30 Try this DIY gift for kids if you are good at woodworking projects. It is budget friendly but certain to bring smiles to childrens’ faces!
- 5 Best Container Vegetables for Beginning Gardeners -I will try these next time to add some variety to my garden!