Photo via: agrandelife.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 135 things you should get rid of right now! This will help you decide what to recycle, what to donate and what to toss. – Make The Best of Everything via @kgreaze
- Get organized with this DIY Framed Dry Erase Board! Its simple to make and magnetic too! Get the full tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- How to make a non-toxic bug repellent luminary in a mason jar via @thesnugonline
- We’re all big fans of mason jars! Whether it’s geometric votive holders or an indoor terrarium, find a wonderful craft for your home with help from Jo-Ann. And thanks to this collection of 100+ Mason Jar Projects there are even more ways to use your favorite decoration.
- DIY crayon candle00*2 boxes of crayons (I didn’t use the browns, grays, or blacks) *mason jar (I pictured two thinking I had enough crayons for both but didn’t) *Waxed wick (found that at Hobby Lobby) **Preheat oven to 200 degrees.** Make sure and pack the crayons in so you leave as little open space as possible. This really isn’t that important if you don’t plan to melt the crayons
- Make this super cute diy craft idea with a little glow paint, burlap and a Transform Mason handle. Makes a terrific bug catcher jar!
- Repurpose a mason jar into a toothbrush holder with this DIY Mason Jar Toothbrush Holder tutorial! ad @TomsofMaine MyPearlyWhites
- The perfect DIY outdoor decor for summer! All you need is jute string and mason jars!
- Mason jar décor is an extremely popular option for accenting homes that feature shabby farmhouse themes. This particular set of…
- This awesome Mason Jar Utensil Caddy is perfect for a big BBQ or a potluck with family and friends. It’s not difficult to create your own using the tutorial at www.smallhomesoul.com.
- Here are some things you should consider purging from your home, and download our printable to help you get rid of items you dont need!