Photo via: thesoutherncouture.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You will never look at an empty pill bottle the same after you see these creative upcycles. Remember, health doesnt come from plastic bottles, but if it does, make something fabulous with them afterwards. upcycle free crafts
- You can do practically anything with a handful of pretty shells, and best of all, they`re FREE for the taking! Collect various shapes and sizes on your next trip to the beach, and turn them into one of these beautiful seashell projects. They truly are a work of art!
- When memories are crafted and folded into a cute little box it makes them all the more awesome — what would you include in an Accordion Photo Box? Senior year pics babys first year vacation recap family photos for Fathers Day – the options are endless!! I edited the photos with photoshopelements and then made this photo accordion with just cardstock and a glue stick super easy! All the details are ontheblog photocraft SugarBeeCrafts
- Make this sea glass planter from all the pretty sea glass you find on your beach vacation this year! A pretty memento of the beach and great memories.
- Finding a good place to keep the box itself is tricky, especially if you live in a small place.
- A mermaid cupcake tower diy that you can make for cheap. Use Olyfun craft sheets and buckets from the dollar store to create this whimsical beach bash cupcake tower. A great way to add a burst of color to your party decorations.
- Crocheted rugs are easy to make and allow you play with color throughout your home. Add a granny square inspiration, and the rugs take on a fun, folksy look you can dress up or down for bath, kitchen, or bedroom. To use this printable, click on the pattern image to download and print the instructions. | Free Rug Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- PAPER PLATE OCEAN CRAFTS – 20 awesome sea themed Summer crafts for kids. From swimming jellyfish to chomping sharks and nipping crabs youll have lots of fun with these beach crafts.
- This DIY Swirl Vase craft project is fun and easy to do! It makes a beautiful homemade gift idea. You can choose the colors of paint you use to coordinate with a room, choose the gift recipient’s favorite colors, or just use whatever you have on hand. Makes a perfect Mothers Day Gift!
- This Cereal Box Aquarium kids craft is so much fun to make! Use sea shells, stones, sand, pipe cleaners and make fish to create your own aquarium! via @bestideaskids
- shadow box cut-out filled with lego