Photo via: frugalcouponliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You will never look at an empty pill bottle the same after you see these creative upcycles. Remember, health doesnt come from plastic bottles, but if it does, make something fabulous with them afterwards. upcycle free crafts
- NO WAY! Homemade Glow in the Dark Sand Tutorial from Growing a Jeweled Rose. We love this and other summer fun bucket list ideas for kids on Frugal Coupon Living.
- Don’t loose your keys, hang them by the front door with this House Key Frame. More Dollar Store Crafts and Hacks on Frugal Coupon Living.
- Your Farmhouse home decor is going to absolutely LOVE these gorgeous Farmhouse DIY Floating Shelves created by Alicia over at Thrifty and Chic. Now get this…she made both of these shelves for about $10…how great is that. I can hear your brain wheels spinning on how many places you could use these incredible shelves. At …
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – DIY Dog Station Holds Leash – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Crocheted rugs are easy to make and allow you play with color throughout your home. Add a granny square inspiration, and the rugs take on a fun, folksy look you can dress up or down for bath, kitchen, or bedroom. To use this printable, click on the pattern image to download and print the instructions. | Free Rug Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- 40+ pieces of free printable art from HP. Decorate your kitchen, build a gallery wall in your living room and more with these easy-to-print pieces. Tap this Pin to see the full range of styles available for download, and simply print on your HP printer. Artwork: BAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT by Valerie McKeehan for HP.
- Teach kids a little about nature while making a DIY Hummingbird Feeder like one of these! recycle | kids crafts | garden ideas | kids crafts
- Get the flowers long before April even has a chance to shower. To get started on this craft project perfect for brunches, baby showers, spring themed get togethers or just because, pick a few of your favorite blooms. Then, find some twine and tie a double knot at the end of each stem and repeat fastening the other flowers. Once you have about six finished strands, knot them to a twig or branch. Finally, hang and enjoy! Click through to find even more homegrown inspiration!
- Rubber Stamping on Crystal Clay with Colorized Resin. There are a few steps involved in creating this style of mixed media jewelry, I won’t deny it, these steps are fairly easy for a beginner, yet the look is sophisticated enough to make it worth the time for even the most experienced jewelry makers to try.
- Are you on a very small wedding budget but you really want beautiful lanterns at your wedding? Well here’s your solution: the can lantern. This is really easy to make and the end result is beautiful – your guests will have no idea what these really are.
- DIY Farmhouse Style Hanging Wire Baskets On Reclaimed Wood. Great way to infuse…