Photo via: ravelry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Expand your babys wardrobe with a crochet owl hat for unique style and warmth. This crochet owl hat pattern will create the perfect gift for a special bundle of joy or an awesome photography prop to immortalize those first few months. This free hat pattern uses worsted weight yarn and basic stitches, perfect for a crochet beginner. | Owl Hat Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- This lettered hat is perfect for the beach and is super easy to make. All you need is a wide- brimmed hat, thread and glue. Perfect for a beachy ootd!
- Wrapped Initials Free DIY Craft Pattern in Red Heart yarns — This fun yarn wrapping craft is a quick way to personalize any room with a monogram look. Choose your own initials, or show your support for your alma mater. Showcase them in an empty frame for a great finish.
- Towel-cake | Last Minute DIY Fathers Day Gifts to Make | Easy Homemade Gift Ideas for Men
- You can do practically anything with a handful of pretty shells, and best of all, they`re FREE for the taking! Collect various shapes and sizes on your next trip to the beach, and turn them into one of these beautiful seashell projects. They truly are a work of art!
- The perfect DIY outdoor decor for summer! All you need is jute string and mason jars!
- Prepare for summer festivals with a crochet beaded bag to hold all your necessities while on the go. Crochet one to match other accessories in your wardrobe. Adding beads right into your stitches as you crochet this beaded gypsy bag will eliminate extra steps and finishing work. While the completed bag may appear complicated, the pattern is simple, easy, and suitable for a beginner to crochet. | Beaded Bag Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- Everyday Ornament Free DIY Craft Pattern in Red Heart Yarns — This boho-chic decoration is as easy to customize to match your home as it is to make. Hang your ornament from doorknobs, windows, wherever you need a pop of color!
- Easiest Ever Crochet Baby Blanket | Works up in a couple of hours | Free Pattern & video tutorial from Sewrella
- Creative DIY Mothers Day Gifts Ideas – Macrame Hammock – Thoughtful Homemade Gifts for Mom. Handmade Ideas from Daughter, Son, Kids, Teens or Baby – Unique, Easy, Cheap Do It Yourself Crafts To Make for Mothers Day, complete with tutorials and instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-mothers-day-gift-ideas
- Cute and easy to make, this yarn hat ornament made with recycled toilet paper rolls will be one your favorite holiday decorations.
- Make a yarn ball bookmark for all the book lovers in your life. Follow this easy, simple DIY with step-by-step photos. A cute gift for book clubs too!