Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Well, I know its been driving you crazy what I did with those wooden spools from last post! ha! I turned them into small picture/card hol…
- Old shutter turned into a nightstand. Great in a small space. This would also be good for a phone station.
- My copper infatuation is still in full swing so when I was looking for plant stands for the studio and came up empty handed, I took matters into my own hands. Get the full DIY after the jump… I foun
- How to turn an old dresser into a TV Stand Paint Color Valspar Lilac Muse
- I started with a dresser drawer and ended up with a decorative storage box. Let me show you how to make a chalkboard box. HOW TO FLIP A DRAWER INTO AN ADORABLE CHALKBOARD BOX
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- DIY Drawer Organizer
- Vintage Redo End Table via Shes Crafty. Click on the image to see more on our site or BUY ! furniture sidetable endtable nightstand coffee-table homeDecore vintage antique drawer
- Beautiful Things Wednesday | The Painted Drawer
- Ana White | Build a Fence Picket Lemonade Stand | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- I am so in love with this DIY black and gold glitter cake stand! I want to use it every day! Hmmm… cake every day… not a bad idea 😉
- DIY Cake Stand Cover. Chicken wire+ lace+ tulle. Cute, easy, and it keeps mosquitoes and flies away!