Photo via: ourhousenowahome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use Cardboard Box as T-shirts storage in closet, cover in pretty wallpaper or paint. I would keep the opening square not on an angle like this picture. Just keep the base, back and sides.
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- ***you can add a personalized stencil, handles, or change up the stain of the box for a small additional fee Add a hand painted stencil for $2.00!!! This utensils holder is the perfect addition to your rustic country kitchen decor. It is functional and beautiful. This is a rustic planter with three painted mason jars to hold your utensils. The mason jars have been painted distressed and sealed. The planter box is sanded, stained and sealed. This set includes: 3 Painted Quart Ball Mason J…
- When memories are crafted and folded into a cute little box it makes them all the more awesome — what would you include in an Accordion Photo Box? Senior year pics babys first year vacation recap family photos for Fathers Day – the options are endless!! I edited the photos with photoshopelements and then made this photo accordion with just cardstock and a glue stick super easy! All the details are ontheblog photocraft SugarBeeCrafts
- DIY crayon candle00*2 boxes of crayons (I didn’t use the browns, grays, or blacks) *mason jar (I pictured two thinking I had enough crayons for both but didn’t) *Waxed wick (found that at Hobby Lobby) **Preheat oven to 200 degrees.** Make sure and pack the crayons in so you leave as little open space as possible. This really isn’t that important if you don’t plan to melt the crayons
- Finding a good place to keep the box itself is tricky, especially if you live in a small place.
- This DIY Swirl Vase craft project is fun and easy to do! It makes a beautiful homemade gift idea. You can choose the colors of paint you use to coordinate with a room, choose the gift recipient’s favorite colors, or just use whatever you have on hand. Makes a perfect Mothers Day Gift!
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just for you! Its the perfect way to recycle and reuse cans that you have around and improve your room decor. Just a few added touches can make a load of difference.
- With Halloween just around the corner, we thought it’s about time we take look into creepy crafts, such as these DIY Skull projects. These DIY skull ideas will be great for decorating your home or giving your October outfits that touch of horror. Hope you enjoy this list of DIY skull crafts! Halloween Skull Decoration … Continue reading 15 DIY Halloween Skull Decoration Ideas →
- Inspired by the window covers in a living room by Commune Design, SF blogger and hands-on remodeler Caitlin Long of the Shingled House whipped up her own burlap version. Start to finish time for three panels: five hours.
- Stick loom weavings. (Or magic wands as my kids call them)
- I started with a dresser drawer and ended up with a decorative storage box. Let me show you how to make a chalkboard box. HOW TO FLIP A DRAWER INTO AN ADORABLE CHALKBOARD BOX