Photo via: serving-pink-lemonade.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Looking for a fun egg decorating activity this Easter? Love emojis? Youll love this super cute (and easy) Easter egg craft.
- MAKE YOUR OWN SCRABBLE COASTERS! Items needed: cork backing, E-6000 craft glue, scrabble tiles, modge podge gloss. Step 1. Choose your words and layout for each coaster. Step 2. Start gluing each tile on using the E-6000 craft glue. Let dry completely. Step 3. Use use a foam brush to gently apply the modge podge on each coaster. Will have to do several coats. Step 4. Once dry, enjoy your drink of choice with your new coaster!
- Have Ice Last Longer with this DIY Insulated Ice Chest Cooler Cover Tutorial – Extend the life of the ice in your cooler while outdoors with this DIY insulated cooler cover. It is easy to make and perfect for camping, parties or hot days outside.
- How to Make a Flower Lei Tutorial – Making a flower lei is much easier than it looks. See how I made a floral necklace with fresh flowers. Great for graduation or weddings. Makes a perfect DIY Mothers Day Gift.
- Awesome DIY fishing game. Perfect rainy day activity, letter f alphabet activity, This Magnetic Fish Game is fun and fabulous for kids to play, party ideas
- Shells, critters, sand and memories these beach themed crafts for kids are fun to dive into this summer to get creative on those long hot days.
- For this font roundup, Im sharing a collection of 8 must-have fonts. Includes download links for each font.
- Get the flowers long before April even has a chance to shower. To get started on this craft project perfect for brunches, baby showers, spring themed get togethers or just because, pick a few of your favorite blooms. Then, find some twine and tie a double knot at the end of each stem and repeat fastening the other flowers. Once you have about six finished strands, knot them to a twig or branch. Finally, hang and enjoy! Click through to find even more homegrown inspiration!
- You won’t believe how easy it is to make this and it doesn’t require for you to be expert at sewing. This is the easiest DIY Heat Pack you will ever make!!! Either if it’s for yourself or as a gift you will have it done in about 20 minutes.
- You are viewing giant kerplunk this set is perfect for parties, company functions, holiday events, weddings and even just by the camp fire. Kit (1) Stand made sturdy fur pine and measures 2 1/2 feet (
- Digital Copy – Pattern Booklet 1
- The best, easiest, and cheapest DIY marbled paper is done with shaving cream marbling. This is one of our all-time favorite art activities.