Photo via: fiveoeight.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY crayon candle00*2 boxes of crayons (I didn’t use the browns, grays, or blacks) *mason jar (I pictured two thinking I had enough crayons for both but didn’t) *Waxed wick (found that at Hobby Lobby) **Preheat oven to 200 degrees.** Make sure and pack the crayons in so you leave as little open space as possible. This really isn’t that important if you don’t plan to melt the crayons
- I have a vintage mannequin that belonged to my grandmother(she had a sewing factory). Im always looking for fun ideas to do with mannequins…perhaps something like this? how neat!
- DIY dog bed that I made for all the animals!! My mom had made a fleece throw a couple of years ago. I untied one end and took the stuffing out of some old dog beds and made one large dog bed…Maggie is loving it!!!
- You won’t believe how easy it is to make this and it doesn’t require for you to be expert at sewing. This is the easiest DIY Heat Pack you will ever make!!! Either if it’s for yourself or as a gift you will have it done in about 20 minutes.
- You will never look at an empty pill bottle the same after you see these creative upcycles. Remember, health doesnt come from plastic bottles, but if it does, make something fabulous with them afterwards. upcycle free crafts
- These 7 genius scent hacks thatll make your home smell like Spring are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these GREAT tips and recipes! Now I have a great way to make my home smell fresh and clean! Definitely pinning!
- rolled hem how-to using a sewing machine instead of a serger. Have needed this info for years. Thank goodness I have it now. Now I jsut have to find that foot!
- Send one to him every day from the first day of February till valentines day. I wanna so something like that this year.
- These bright and beautiful paper flowers are made from scrapbook paper and cardstock and were inspired by the gorgeous tropical flowers in warm weather climates. So if you want to have a bit of the tropics in your home year round, make these tropical pape
- There is nothing more annoying than cleaning window tracks in my opinion. Do you agree? Not only is it tedious, but it is also rather gross if you put it off like I do And mine are yucky! My apologies there. No worries, however, because I’ve figured out a trick that gets it done quick …
- It Is Well With My Soul Sign, Framed Wood Sign, Framed Wood Sign All Is Well With My Soul by ChippedWithCharm on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/506208561/it-is-well-with-my-soul-sign-framed-wood
- Good design is all in the details, so whats a girl to do when faced with lackluster doors? Never fear! With two faux-plaster ceiling medallions and a quart of paint, I gave a pair of hollow-core bifold (read: boring) closet doors a new life. Keep reading for the step-by-step guide to this simple DIY update.