Photo via: bestfriendsforfrosting.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Planter Urns from Thrift Shop Parts organizedclutter.net
- IKEA Hack: Transform an IKEA planter into a DIY ombre planter full of industrial charm.
- Find out how to make this DIY Faux Concrete Planter using FolkArt Painted Finishes!
- How to Make a Tabletop Fire Pit with a planter, rocks, and a chafing fuel cup. Use this easy tutorial to make a mini tabletop fire pit for summer parties. DIY party decor idea. Easy outdoor crafts project.
- topsy turvy pot planter
- Magic Magnetic Planter
- Upcycle window herb planter. Turn an old window and some tin cans into a stunning herb planter. Free template download and instructions.
- Make this sea glass planter from all the pretty sea glass you find on your beach vacation this year! A pretty memento of the beach and great memories.
- ***you can add a personalized stencil, handles, or change up the stain of the box for a small additional fee Add a hand painted stencil for $2.00!!! This utensils holder is the perfect addition to your rustic country kitchen decor. It is functional and beautiful. This is a rustic planter with three painted mason jars to hold your utensils. The mason jars have been painted distressed and sealed. The planter box is sanded, stained and sealed. This set includes: 3 Painted Quart Ball Mason J…
- The perfect DIY outdoor decor for summer! All you need is jute string and mason jars!
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- X Marks The Spot For This DIY!