Photo via: apopofred.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Craft Project: Sharpie Mug Tutorial – Custom heart handle mugs that require…
- This DIY Swirl Vase craft project is fun and easy to do! It makes a beautiful homemade gift idea. You can choose the colors of paint you use to coordinate with a room, choose the gift recipient’s favorite colors, or just use whatever you have on hand. Makes a perfect Mothers Day Gift!
- 15 DIY Sharpie Mug Projects – Make these mugs as gifts or maybe just for yourself. Here are 15 of the cutest DIY Sharpie mug ideas you can find!
- Have a magical Family dinner and a movie night with this Beauty and The Beast DIY centerpiece Materials: — teacup printable — cork circle — plastic rose — scissors — vase — tape
- This easy DIY Stamped Friendship Tea Towel is the perfect gift from the heart. Make one to give and make one to keep. Stampin! Up Eastern Beauty set is the star of this craft project.
- Easy Sharpie Glass Tutorial – make custom glasses with sharpie paint pens. Easy craft. via @brendidblog
- Take a look at this fun craft room tour by 365 Days of Crafts! This 6-tier paint storage is a thing of beauty!
- Do the cabinets under your sink frequently become cluttered and messy? This DIY under sink storage solution is a great way to keep all of your supplies neat and orderly. This easy project can work in kitchens or in bathrooms and is a creative way to keep your home tidy. Dress it up with a coat of BEHR paint for a storage solution that’s practical and stylish too!
- Gorgeous blue waters have the makings of an expensive abstract art piece, but its not! Its a quick DIY project with just paint and a canvas! Less than $22 for custom, gorgeous art in your home. | Tutorial at TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- Get the flowers long before April even has a chance to shower. To get started on this craft project perfect for brunches, baby showers, spring themed get togethers or just because, pick a few of your favorite blooms. Then, find some twine and tie a double knot at the end of each stem and repeat fastening the other flowers. Once you have about six finished strands, knot them to a twig or branch. Finally, hang and enjoy! Click through to find even more homegrown inspiration!
- These color change mugs are the coolest! Pour in hot coffee, or whatever you please, and the pretty marbled design disappears! crafts | craft ideas | craft ideas on a budget | easy craft ideas