Photo via: lemonjitters.blogspot.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- There I go and make a post about not posting. But Ive been working on these things all week so I just got the idea. Its not really a step by step just showing the different styles.
- Tea-stained index cards with favorite verses written on them. I want to do this and then frame it… I cant see covering my whole wall, but maybe in different frames!… lets see if I can actually get it done 😉
- Id like to try this. The possibilities are endless; different colored bottles and beads.
- Free printable gift boxes. Love these free printable Christmas gift boxes! Such an easy way to gift wrap!! 5 different design choices!
- Learn how and when to sew different types of seams – plain, welt, french, flat felled ~ Threading My Way
- Hot glue fake flowers to a canvas and then pick 2 different color spray paints to add a gradient effect. by vladtodd
- Texas crafts, but could do one with Missouri and the different state beers. Too cute!
- Resin Obsession blog: What are the different types of resin? Plus advice on which resin you should choose for your resin jewelry and crafting project
- Easiest Ever Crochet Baby Blanket | Works up in a couple of hours | Free Pattern & video tutorial from Sewrella
- 10 Ridiculously Fun & Easy DIY Donut Home Decor to Make at Home on a Budget
- You can do practically anything with a handful of pretty shells, and best of all, they`re FREE for the taking! Collect various shapes and sizes on your next trip to the beach, and turn them into one of these beautiful seashell projects. They truly are a work of art!
- Makes sure you have the basic safety gear when working with power tools and home projects