Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- This is my fav way to install a zipper – learned it in high school home ec class – works best every time!
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- Make a puff quilt with this simple tutorial. Also known as a biscuit quilt, this easy quilt is perfect for even a beginner to make and so cute! Makes a great baby shower gift or birthday present.
- Rustic Winter Decorating Light Board. This delicate light board will add more winter wonderland feel to your home. Love it very much! I will have one for my home this winter.
- Easy folded shirt card tutorial with video! This card makes the perfect birthday or Fathers Day gift. Fill with photos of the kids or a gift card, and you have a handmade present they are sure to love!
- It Is Well With My Soul Sign, Framed Wood Sign, Framed Wood Sign All Is Well With My Soul by ChippedWithCharm on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/506208561/it-is-well-with-my-soul-sign-framed-wood
- Are you looking to spruce up your front door for spring? Heres the step by step instructions on how to make your own spring wreath! It will take you less than one hour!
- I do this on a large scale for my first graders using an overhead projector (great Moms Day gift!) This size is very managable and no overhead necessary!
- You won’t believe how easy it is to make this and it doesn’t require for you to be expert at sewing. This is the easiest DIY Heat Pack you will ever make!!! Either if it’s for yourself or as a gift you will have it done in about 20 minutes.
- Did you know that getting good rest can significantly improve your health? A good night’s sleep is the starting point for resisting germs and viruses, easing stress, and losing weight. My Bedtime Linen Spray is a starting point to getting the rest you need.
- Painted Rocks (@Kris Pealo). We did these for a MOPS make-and-take and my kids really like them.