Photo via: theringtree.wix.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Expand your babys wardrobe with a crochet owl hat for unique style and warmth. This crochet owl hat pattern will create the perfect gift for a special bundle of joy or an awesome photography prop to immortalize those first few months. This free hat pattern uses worsted weight yarn and basic stitches, perfect for a crochet beginner. | Owl Hat Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- I’ve been kind of obsessed with empty toilet paper rolls lately. There’s so many cool DIY projects you can do with them as you will be seeing over the next couple months (that was your warning). But I am in love with these burlap napkin rings that I made. These are very inexpensive to make and fairly easy! I think they would be gorgeous for a wedding, and they cost next to nothing to make!
- Use nature’s amazing color palette to create beautiful dyes from plants. Tuck leaves between purchased dish towels and tap firmly with a hammer to make twin impressions. Repeat, leaf by leaf, until you’ve achieved your desired design. Finish your creation by ironing the towels on low to minimize fading.
- My copper infatuation is still in full swing so when I was looking for plant stands for the studio and came up empty handed, I took matters into my own hands. Get the full DIY after the jump… I foun
- When memories are crafted and folded into a cute little box it makes them all the more awesome — what would you include in an Accordion Photo Box? Senior year pics babys first year vacation recap family photos for Fathers Day – the options are endless!! I edited the photos with photoshopelements and then made this photo accordion with just cardstock and a glue stick super easy! All the details are ontheblog photocraft SugarBeeCrafts
- if you are looking for a quick update for a boring old frame or just a new look on your gallery wall, then this simple DIY on how to create a rustic frame with birch wood slices is for you! The good thing is this takes less than 30 minutes to complete!
- A dresser dressed in silver. I wish I was more daring with paint and furniture
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just for you! Its the perfect way to recycle and reuse cans that you have around and improve your room decor. Just a few added touches can make a load of difference.
- If you’re sick of the standard Father’s Day gift ideas, try something new! This Father’s Day, give Dad or Grandpa this DIY All Natural Mustache and Beard Balm! You can make this for him with just a few ingredients and his facial hair will feel soft and smell great all year!
- Good design is all in the details, so whats a girl to do when faced with lackluster doors? Never fear! With two faux-plaster ceiling medallions and a quart of paint, I gave a pair of hollow-core bifold (read: boring) closet doors a new life. Keep reading for the step-by-step guide to this simple DIY update.
- Add this idea to your crafting itinerary: Commemorate a special destination with a map-covered papier-mache letter. Use decoupage medium to adhere a map to the front of the letter. For extra durability, brush the surface with a second coat of medium and let it dry before adding flag-top pins to mark your visits or favorite cities./
- For a baby shower, instead of getting cards to go with the baby gift, get a childrens book and write a special message to the baby. 🙂 LoVE THIS IDEA