Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Disney Door Decs- Pooh and Tigger
- How to Make a Patriotic Wreath for Your Door
- ***you can add a personalized stencil, handles, or change up the stain of the box for a small additional fee Add a hand painted stencil for $2.00!!! This utensils holder is the perfect addition to your rustic country kitchen decor. It is functional and beautiful. This is a rustic planter with three painted mason jars to hold your utensils. The mason jars have been painted distressed and sealed. The planter box is sanded, stained and sealed. This set includes: 3 Painted Quart Ball Mason J…
- paper boat for centerpieces diy. Change the colors for a pirate them.
- Youll absolutely love our simple and easy Minions Door Wreath! This easy craft is great for kids and a fun idea for a party!
- My plan all along was for the clock to actually work, which meant I had to be able to access the battery box to change batteries and set the time… via @ohjuliana_
- Are you looking to spruce up your front door for spring? Heres the step by step instructions on how to make your own spring wreath! It will take you less than one hour!
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- 30 Awesome Free Fonts for Creatives – Style of Change
- These color change mugs are the coolest! Pour in hot coffee, or whatever you please, and the pretty marbled design disappears! crafts | craft ideas | craft ideas on a budget | easy craft ideas
- DIY Children Desk Made From A Cupboard Door ~ Tutorial
- This Loaded Coffee Smoothie is packed with whole grains, fruit, protein, and (the best part) coffee! Everything you need to get out the door in 5 minutes!