Photo via: gymcraftlaundry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Homemade tub, tile, and grout cleaner – 1/2c baking soda 1/4c hydrogen peroxide. 1tsp Dawn.
- Vinegar has been a household-cleaning staple for decades. It can help tackle almost any chore, from cleaning appliances to making sinks and showers shine. We took its power and improved it with an updated design that allows for more application control and zero splashes in our new Vinegar Gel No-Rinse Cleaner. Learn all of the ways you can put it to use around your home at Blog.MrsMeyers.com.
- This is the best tip for easily removing layers of old paint from furniture. You wont believe how simple this is!
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – DIY Dog Station Holds Leash – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Stick loom weavings. (Or magic wands as my kids call them)
- You will never look at an empty pill bottle the same after you see these creative upcycles. Remember, health doesnt come from plastic bottles, but if it does, make something fabulous with them afterwards. upcycle free crafts
- Gorgeous blue waters have the makings of an expensive abstract art piece, but its not! Its a quick DIY project with just paint and a canvas! Less than $22 for custom, gorgeous art in your home. | Tutorial at TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Best oven cleaner! …
- This is my fav way to install a zipper – learned it in high school home ec class – works best every time!
- Easy to make from old bath and body works candle jars! Freeze your jar a couple hours to get the wax out easily. I used a knife to take off the label on bottom and nail polish remover for anything that didnt come off. Mod podge a layer with paint brush and I used Martha Stewart glitter! 🙂 easy!
- Find out how to make this Lavender Oatmeal Goat Milk Soap. It is some of the best soap you will ever use! Great for calming dry itchy skin.
- Get the flowers long before April even has a chance to shower. To get started on this craft project perfect for brunches, baby showers, spring themed get togethers or just because, pick a few of your favorite blooms. Then, find some twine and tie a double knot at the end of each stem and repeat fastening the other flowers. Once you have about six finished strands, knot them to a twig or branch. Finally, hang and enjoy! Click through to find even more homegrown inspiration!