Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shower Curtain Rug – this is a great idea because home decor fabrics are SO expensive! But shower curtains are cheap and come in just about any color or pattern you could ever want. Brilliant!
- Finding a good place to keep the box itself is tricky, especially if you live in a small place.
- Drawn frames on the wall. Would be good in kitchen where I dont want the heaviness of frames, but where I really need fun artwork that can be easily changed out.
- Looking for ideas on how to build a fire pit? This washing machine fire pit conversion might inspire you! http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/sdai Could you use one of these in your yard?
- Are you on a very small wedding budget but you really want beautiful lanterns at your wedding? Well here’s your solution: the can lantern. This is really easy to make and the end result is beautiful – your guests will have no idea what these really are.
- Want to make the easiest DIY floating shelves? Head over for this tutorial and whip up some faux floating shelves in wood. They even look like reclaimed wood, but are just plain lumber for less than $15! Shelves above a toilet are a perfect design trick to add some interest and art to an awkward space!
- DIY Bike Repair Stand Tutorial – Need a bike stand, but dont want to shell out some bucks for one? Learn how to make a bicycle repair stand out of wood scraps. This frugal project goes together quickly and will help you to make adjustments to your bike.
- Cute 14 day of valentine gift for a husband food
- The bark color is what I want to find in a wood product (these are tiles)
- Your Farmhouse home decor is going to absolutely LOVE these gorgeous Farmhouse DIY Floating Shelves created by Alicia over at Thrifty and Chic. Now get this…she made both of these shelves for about $10…how great is that. I can hear your brain wheels spinning on how many places you could use these incredible shelves. At …
- Tea-stained index cards with favorite verses written on them. I want to do this and then frame it… I cant see covering my whole wall, but maybe in different frames!… lets see if I can actually get it done 😉
- These bright and beautiful paper flowers are made from scrapbook paper and cardstock and were inspired by the gorgeous tropical flowers in warm weather climates. So if you want to have a bit of the tropics in your home year round, make these tropical pape