Photo via: listotic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 135 things you should get rid of right now! This will help you decide what to recycle, what to donate and what to toss. – Make The Best of Everything via @kgreaze
- 100 of the Best Ways to Teach the Alphabet, Creative ways to teach the alphabet, Hands on Learning, Sensory Play, Printables, Alphabet Games,Alphabet Crafts
- Find out how to make this Lavender Oatmeal Goat Milk Soap. It is some of the best soap you will ever use! Great for calming dry itchy skin.
- Replace the light bulbs in an old chandelier with inexpensive solar lights. Hang it from a tree branch. | 32 Cheap And Easy Backyard Ideas That Are Borderline Genius
- 14 insanely awesome and fun backyard games to DIY now! www.littlehouseoffour.com
- DIY Projects – Outdoor Games – DIY Giant Backyard KerPlunk Game Tutorial – fun for barbecues – cookouts – backyard birthday parties DIY Tutorial via allParenting
- You will never look at an empty pill bottle the same after you see these creative upcycles. Remember, health doesnt come from plastic bottles, but if it does, make something fabulous with them afterwards. upcycle free crafts
- Floam is the most fun play material ever. Kids love it! Make your own with this easy DIY recipe.
- Letting Out Pants – If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.
- You won’t believe how easy it is to make this and it doesn’t require for you to be expert at sewing. This is the easiest DIY Heat Pack you will ever make!!! Either if it’s for yourself or as a gift you will have it done in about 20 minutes.
- The perfect DIY outdoor decor for summer! All you need is jute string and mason jars!
- I’ve been kind of obsessed with empty toilet paper rolls lately. There’s so many cool DIY projects you can do with them as you will be seeing over the next couple months (that was your warning). But I am in love with these burlap napkin rings that I made. These are very inexpensive to make and fairly easy! I think they would be gorgeous for a wedding, and they cost next to nothing to make!