Photo via: productiveandpretty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bye, basic jean shorts. Hi, custom denim! Transform any pair into a conversation piece with these easy DIY tricks. 1. Dip dye shorts in bleach and wash. Once dry, use a tribal stencil and dab black fabric paint onto shorts with a foam brush. 2. Place and iron on fun patches. 3. Fray bottoms of jeans with a seam ripper. Measure lace to leg opening, cut to size and stitch lace to the hem of cutoffs. 4. Tape stencil onto shorts. Using a decolorant, dab over stencil onto shorts. Let dry for 20 minut
- Washi Tape and Permanent Marker Coasters | Community Post: 17 Coaster DIYs Made With 20-Cent Tile
- Washi tape for the home
- DIY Washi Tape Clean vs Dirty Dishwasher Magnet- so easy & so cute!
- Washi Tape DIY Projects • Lots of Ideas & Tutorials!
- Washi tape letters.
- DIY Washi Tape Bookmark
- Hey Wanderer: 299 no-sew ways to alter a t-shirt | DIY Fun Tips More
- 10 DIY Great Ways to Upgrade Bathroom 3
- 3 ways to hem pants like a PRO!
- How to re-purpose a thrift store canvas – Id like to try this with a smaller canvas and would definitely use contact paper vs. tape.
- DIY: Zigzag Bracelet – You will need: A piece of oval 10×5 mm chain 40” cord 29-30 6mm beads 2 pliers Preparation: (1) Take apart the chain using the pliers. There should be 25-26 links. (2) Take the cord and fold it in half. (3) Use pictures as your guide to complete the bracelet.