Photo via: happyhooligans.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 135 things you should get rid of right now! This will help you decide what to recycle, what to donate and what to toss. – Make The Best of Everything via @kgreaze
- 22 paint project ideas – Make approximately 3,000 little ovals.
- Get organized with this DIY Framed Dry Erase Board! Its simple to make and magnetic too! Get the full tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – DIY Dog Station Holds Leash – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- Im all ready to celebrate with friends family and fireworks! But first our neighborhood parade! Happy 4th everyone!
- How To Make A Dandelion Globe These are quite possibly the most beautiful things I have seen in a ve
- You will never look at an empty pill bottle the same after you see these creative upcycles. Remember, health doesnt come from plastic bottles, but if it does, make something fabulous with them afterwards. upcycle free crafts
- DIY Cardboard Bear Tutorial with FREE Template
- Cardboard Circle Weaving With Kids. Fun recycled yarn art!
- No matter what never forget to smile, Here are Inspirational quotes about smile that will help you smile and be happy more often
- Gorgeous blue waters have the makings of an expensive abstract art piece, but its not! Its a quick DIY project with just paint and a canvas! Less than $22 for custom, gorgeous art in your home. | Tutorial at TheTurquoiseHome.com