Photo via: disneybaby.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Finding a good place to keep the box itself is tricky, especially if you live in a small place.
- New home? Update? make over? These 20 Clever Kitchen Organization Ideas will get you going with lots if brilliant ways to stay organized!
- You will never look at an empty pill bottle the same after you see these creative upcycles. Remember, health doesnt come from plastic bottles, but if it does, make something fabulous with them afterwards. upcycle free crafts
- DIY crayon candle00*2 boxes of crayons (I didn’t use the browns, grays, or blacks) *mason jar (I pictured two thinking I had enough crayons for both but didn’t) *Waxed wick (found that at Hobby Lobby) **Preheat oven to 200 degrees.** Make sure and pack the crayons in so you leave as little open space as possible. This really isn’t that important if you don’t plan to melt the crayons
- Creative Ways to Reuse and Repurpose Items In Your Home!
- So my house is a really cute cottage with great curb appeal. My mailbox, however, looks like the ugly duckling hanging out with all the fancy swans. I knew I ne…
- Creative and Cool Ways to Reuse Old Doors (18) 4
- I’ve been kind of obsessed with empty toilet paper rolls lately. There’s so many cool DIY projects you can do with them as you will be seeing over the next couple months (that was your warning). But I am in love with these burlap napkin rings that I made. These are very inexpensive to make and fairly easy! I think they would be gorgeous for a wedding, and they cost next to nothing to make!
- clever incentive to get the laundry done! i wish!!
- cool way to reuse a crib. Would buy another old one though. Too much sentimental value in ours, passed down through the family.
- Free printable gift boxes. Love these free printable Christmas gift boxes! Such an easy way to gift wrap!! 5 different design choices!
- Easy to make from old bath and body works candle jars! Freeze your jar a couple hours to get the wax out easily. I used a knife to take off the label on bottom and nail polish remover for anything that didnt come off. Mod podge a layer with paint brush and I used Martha Stewart glitter! 🙂 easy!