Photo via: livelovediy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is an easy project you can do with just a few supplies laying around the garage! Perfect for that blank wall in your home where you never knew what to hang.
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- 135 things you should get rid of right now! This will help you decide what to recycle, what to donate and what to toss. – Make The Best of Everything via @kgreaze
- WHAT?! You can paint your kitchen cabinets without priming or sanding. Wooo hooo! No I finally know how to paint kitchen cabinets without it taking forever. Totally going to try this. This blogger shared how her cabinets are holding up 2 years later and they still look great!
- No matter what never forget to smile, Here are Inspirational quotes about smile that will help you smile and be happy more often
- Pottery Barn Style Dresser Revival – Top 60 Furniture Makeover DIY Projects and Negotiation Secrets
- Shower Curtain Rug – this is a great idea because home decor fabrics are SO expensive! But shower curtains are cheap and come in just about any color or pattern you could ever want. Brilliant!
- You will never look at an empty pill bottle the same after you see these creative upcycles. Remember, health doesnt come from plastic bottles, but if it does, make something fabulous with them afterwards. upcycle free crafts
- Not sure what to get your friends for the holidays this year? These super easy DIY presents cost less than $10, take less than an hour to make, and will score you endless points for creativity and cuteness. In fact, theyre so cute, youll want to make them for yourself too!
- This Loaded Coffee Smoothie is packed with whole grains, fruit, protein, and (the best part) coffee! Everything you need to get out the door in 5 minutes!
- Being able to make your own fun necklaces not only saves you money, but is a great outlet for creativity. Find out about funky necklaces that are cheap.
- Your Farmhouse home decor is going to absolutely LOVE these gorgeous Farmhouse DIY Floating Shelves created by Alicia over at Thrifty and Chic. Now get this…she made both of these shelves for about $10…how great is that. I can hear your brain wheels spinning on how many places you could use these incredible shelves. At …