Photo via: premeditatedleftovers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- NO WAY! Homemade Glow in the Dark Sand Tutorial from Growing a Jeweled Rose. We love this and other summer fun bucket list ideas for kids on Frugal Coupon Living.
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- Here is a step by step tutorial on how to make your own Mason Jar Sewing Kit – great to make as gifts for the crafty people on your gift list!
- Bye, basic jean shorts. Hi, custom denim! Transform any pair into a conversation piece with these easy DIY tricks. 1. Dip dye shorts in bleach and wash. Once dry, use a tribal stencil and dab black fabric paint onto shorts with a foam brush. 2. Place and iron on fun patches. 3. Fray bottoms of jeans with a seam ripper. Measure lace to leg opening, cut to size and stitch lace to the hem of cutoffs. 4. Tape stencil onto shorts. Using a decolorant, dab over stencil onto shorts. Let dry for 20 minut
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- DIY Bike Repair Stand Tutorial – Need a bike stand, but dont want to shell out some bucks for one? Learn how to make a bicycle repair stand out of wood scraps. This frugal project goes together quickly and will help you to make adjustments to your bike.
- You can do practically anything with a handful of pretty shells, and best of all, they`re FREE for the taking! Collect various shapes and sizes on your next trip to the beach, and turn them into one of these beautiful seashell projects. They truly are a work of art!
- Prepare for summer festivals with a crochet beaded bag to hold all your necessities while on the go. Crochet one to match other accessories in your wardrobe. Adding beads right into your stitches as you crochet this beaded gypsy bag will eliminate extra steps and finishing work. While the completed bag may appear complicated, the pattern is simple, easy, and suitable for a beginner to crochet. | Beaded Bag Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- Letting Out Pants – If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.
- things to sew for home | free sewing patterns | sewing for beginners
- Shells, critters, sand and memories these beach themed crafts for kids are fun to dive into this summer to get creative on those long hot days.
- Dont throw away that cardboard box! Turn it into a cute and functional storage bin. Using rope, and peel and stick paper this becomes the cutest storage bin to have around the house. Hide toys in it, out of sight in the living room or use it as a decorative accent.