Photo via: diyandcraftscorner.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Sewing Projects for the Kitchen – Easy Sewing Tutorials and Patterns for Towels, napkinds, aprons and cool Christmas gifts for friends and family – Rustic, Modern and Creative Home Decor Ideas http://diyjoy.com/diy-sewing-projects-kitchen
- 10 Ridiculously Fun & Easy DIY Donut Home Decor to Make at Home on a Budget
- You will never look at an empty pill bottle the same after you see these creative upcycles. Remember, health doesnt come from plastic bottles, but if it does, make something fabulous with them afterwards. upcycle free crafts
- Your Farmhouse home decor is going to absolutely LOVE these gorgeous Farmhouse DIY Floating Shelves created by Alicia over at Thrifty and Chic. Now get this…she made both of these shelves for about $10…how great is that. I can hear your brain wheels spinning on how many places you could use these incredible shelves. At …
- Not sure what to get your friends for the holidays this year? These super easy DIY presents cost less than $10, take less than an hour to make, and will score you endless points for creativity and cuteness. In fact, theyre so cute, youll want to make them for yourself too!
- We absolutely love tulips, but they can be difficult to make look perfect in all of your vases. Here are our tips to create the best floral arrangement for these gorgeous spring blooms.
- Do the cabinets under your sink frequently become cluttered and messy? This DIY under sink storage solution is a great way to keep all of your supplies neat and orderly. This easy project can work in kitchens or in bathrooms and is a creative way to keep your home tidy. Dress it up with a coat of BEHR paint for a storage solution that’s practical and stylish too!
- I LOVE THIS.Wrap your silverware in vintage napkins for a dinner party or reception. | 23 Totally Brilliant DIYs Made From Common Thrift Store Finds
- No-Sew Tutu, an easy homemade tutu for your little ballerina. Make this easy DIY costume in less than 10 minutes.
- Do you have party plans for Memorial Day weekend? Get the most bang for your buck with 10 awesome patriotic décor DIY projects to get your home party-ready.
- These fun and functional DIY herb gardens are perfect for both homeowners and renters. Whether you have a large outdoor area or small space on your kitchen countertop, these planters fit everyones needs./
- Youll absolutely love our simple and easy Minions Door Wreath! This easy craft is great for kids and a fun idea for a party!