Photo via: coolcattreeplans.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 16 Upcycled and Refashioned TShirt DIY Tutorials…. From Tote Bags to Cat Tent..!!!
- Simple and pretty bar cart moment. So functional and versatile!
- DIY clutch carpet bag from a $2 rug
- Make this DIY Fathers Day fishing craft as a gift for the fisherman in your life! This rustic frame look is created using wooden fish and faux wood craft paper and is great for kids to help make.
- Love this DIY Crate Coffee Table on Wheels! Perfect project to recycle old pallet wood too! Free plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Upcycled Lucet Cord Maker – such a cool idea to use old wooden spoons and other wooden utensils to weave on!
- DIY Wooden Magazine Holder 2 (1 of 1)
- I’ve been kind of obsessed with empty toilet paper rolls lately. There’s so many cool DIY projects you can do with them as you will be seeing over the next couple months (that was your warning). But I am in love with these burlap napkin rings that I made. These are very inexpensive to make and fairly easy! I think they would be gorgeous for a wedding, and they cost next to nothing to make!
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – DIY Dog Station Holds Leash – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Well, I know its been driving you crazy what I did with those wooden spools from last post! ha! I turned them into small picture/card hol…
- Use Cardboard Box as T-shirts storage in closet, cover in pretty wallpaper or paint. I would keep the opening square not on an angle like this picture. Just keep the base, back and sides.
- There I go and make a post about not posting. But Ive been working on these things all week so I just got the idea. Its not really a step by step just showing the different styles.