Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- Your Farmhouse home decor is going to absolutely LOVE these gorgeous Farmhouse DIY Floating Shelves created by Alicia over at Thrifty and Chic. Now get this…she made both of these shelves for about $10…how great is that. I can hear your brain wheels spinning on how many places you could use these incredible shelves. At …
- ***you can add a personalized stencil, handles, or change up the stain of the box for a small additional fee Add a hand painted stencil for $2.00!!! This utensils holder is the perfect addition to your rustic country kitchen decor. It is functional and beautiful. This is a rustic planter with three painted mason jars to hold your utensils. The mason jars have been painted distressed and sealed. The planter box is sanded, stained and sealed. This set includes: 3 Painted Quart Ball Mason J…
- This awesome Mason Jar Utensil Caddy is perfect for a big BBQ or a potluck with family and friends. It’s not difficult to create your own using the tutorial at www.smallhomesoul.com.
- Grab your craft supplies and make this kaleidoscope with your kids! Crafting together is a great family activity.
- You might want to start saving your tin cans for spring when you see this insanely cute backyard idea!
- going to be buying a lotttt of baking soda(: this is awsome and cheap!
- WHAT?! You can paint your kitchen cabinets without priming or sanding. Wooo hooo! No I finally know how to paint kitchen cabinets without it taking forever. Totally going to try this. This blogger shared how her cabinets are holding up 2 years later and they still look great!
- Floam is the most fun play material ever. Kids love it! Make your own with this easy DIY recipe.
- Adorned with a tea-stained Americana flag and accented with a rusty star, this ladder will be a great addition to any Americana home decor or any front porch. This American Flag ladder measures approx
- Love the stairs going up, good storage and likely safer than a ladder–( WJZ-B55 ) solid pine wood queen size bunk beds Guest room perfect!
- Are you looking for a unique DIY graduation gift idea for that special friend or family member? Here are 20 projects that theyll love! via @diy_candy