Photo via: themetapicture.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Drawing on black leggings with a Clorox Bleach pen. Order your custom pair at my website
- Key hooks. I like this idea for my garage or laundry room but Id paint the keys and mount them onto a painted board.
- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this….turn you childs scribbles into artwork. I hate throwing away their first pictures even though they are just scribbles on paper. Turn them into a keepsake.
- DIY: Zigzag Bracelet – You will need: A piece of oval 10×5 mm chain 40” cord 29-30 6mm beads 2 pliers Preparation: (1) Take apart the chain using the pliers. There should be 25-26 links. (2) Take the cord and fold it in half. (3) Use pictures as your guide to complete the bracelet.
- Don’t loose your keys, hang them by the front door with this House Key Frame. More Dollar Store Crafts and Hacks on Frugal Coupon Living.
- best video ive seen on hanging drywall and taping it correctly. EXCELLENT and concise
- Are you on a very small wedding budget but you really want beautiful lanterns at your wedding? Well here’s your solution: the can lantern. This is really easy to make and the end result is beautiful – your guests will have no idea what these really are.
- Your childs handwriting
- Dress to Kill Sugar Skull Earrings with a Little Dress and Little Hands Made of Metal Chain, Dia de Los Muertos, High Fashion, Earrings
- Hand Stamped Kitty Key Necklace | Giving Keys Cat | Kitty Cat Keychain by YesterdaysNovember on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/384389584/hand-stamped-kitty-key-necklace-giving
- DIY: Key and Mail Organizer on Reclaimed Wood
- Make new wood look OLD with this tutorial on how to Weather Wood. This DIY idea would be great on rustic furniture in your house or crafts.