Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Free Mason Jar Floral Tags: Hey Ladies! Hope you are all having a wonderful week! Today is my little one’s 7th Birthday and we are beyond blessed to be celebrating everything the Lord has given us through her! She has been such a joy!!! I can’t believe 7 years just flew by, just like that! Here …
- You won’t believe how easy it is to make this and it doesn’t require for you to be expert at sewing. This is the easiest DIY Heat Pack you will ever make!!! Either if it’s for yourself or as a gift you will have it done in about 20 minutes.
- Barber, BarberShopPole, Cardboard, SignArt, UpcycledCardboard You wont believe your eyes! It doesnt seem to be possible that this piece of art is a Cardboard Barber Shop Sign! Wait until you see the photos. Recreate antique artwork and classic signs by upcycling everyday objects like this Cardboard
- This is the best tip for easily removing layers of old paint from furniture. You wont believe how simple this is!
- Coke Vs Hot Lead – You Won’t Believe Your Eyes
- Scrapbooking on a Budget Scrapbooking can be expensive — anyone whos browsed around a craft store can tell you that! But there IS a way to enjoy this hobby with out breaking the bank!
- Are you on a very small wedding budget but you really want beautiful lanterns at your wedding? Well here’s your solution: the can lantern. This is really easy to make and the end result is beautiful – your guests will have no idea what these really are.
- A back patio makeover on a budget! A must pin!! Proving you do not have to spend…
- These color change mugs are the coolest! Pour in hot coffee, or whatever you please, and the pretty marbled design disappears! crafts | craft ideas | craft ideas on a budget | easy craft ideas
- Rubber Stamping on Crystal Clay with Colorized Resin. There are a few steps involved in creating this style of mixed media jewelry, I won’t deny it, these steps are fairly easy for a beginner, yet the look is sophisticated enough to make it worth the time for even the most experienced jewelry makers to try.
- DIY Kids Seesaw for Under 30 Try this DIY gift for kids if you are good at woodworking projects. It is budget friendly but certain to bring smiles to childrens’ faces!
- Spilled red wax all over the curtains and carpet did you? Try this super simple trick for cleaning wax stains out of both the carpet and fabric and save your sanity!