Photo via: lifehackable.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 135 things you should get rid of right now! This will help you decide what to recycle, what to donate and what to toss. – Make The Best of Everything via @kgreaze
- Prepare for summer festivals with a crochet beaded bag to hold all your necessities while on the go. Crochet one to match other accessories in your wardrobe. Adding beads right into your stitches as you crochet this beaded gypsy bag will eliminate extra steps and finishing work. While the completed bag may appear complicated, the pattern is simple, easy, and suitable for a beginner to crochet. | Beaded Bag Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- You will never look at an empty pill bottle the same after you see these creative upcycles. Remember, health doesnt come from plastic bottles, but if it does, make something fabulous with them afterwards. upcycle free crafts
- I am so in love with this DIY black and gold glitter cake stand! I want to use it every day! Hmmm… cake every day… not a bad idea 😉
- As high-tech and alien as this glow-in-the-dark table might seem, it can actually be made right at home! All you need is a few planks of Pecky cypress wood, photoluminescent powder, resin, some tools, and a little elbow grease. Mike Warren an Instructables enthusiast and the blogger behind the Man Crafts column at dollarstorecrafts.com, came up with a set of instructions for creating this table. By mixing the photoluminescent powder with the resin and using it to fill the holes that form …
- DIY Bike Repair Stand Tutorial – Need a bike stand, but dont want to shell out some bucks for one? Learn how to make a bicycle repair stand out of wood scraps. This frugal project goes together quickly and will help you to make adjustments to your bike.
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- The perfect DIY outdoor decor for summer! All you need is jute string and mason jars!
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- Not sure what to get your friends for the holidays this year? These super easy DIY presents cost less than $10, take less than an hour to make, and will score you endless points for creativity and cuteness. In fact, theyre so cute, youll want to make them for yourself too!
- Finding a good place to keep the box itself is tricky, especially if you live in a small place.
- DIY: Zigzag Bracelet – You will need: A piece of oval 10×5 mm chain 40” cord 29-30 6mm beads 2 pliers Preparation: (1) Take apart the chain using the pliers. There should be 25-26 links. (2) Take the cord and fold it in half. (3) Use pictures as your guide to complete the bracelet.