Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- DIY Christmas ornament. Use a map of the state or country you grew up in, favorite vacation spot, town you got married, etc…..great as a gift!!
- Get organized with this DIY Framed Dry Erase Board! Its simple to make and magnetic too! Get the full tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- The perfect DIY outdoor decor for summer! All you need is jute string and mason jars!
- 24 x 29 Bless the Food before Us The Family by DesignsbyRhondaLynn
- Bird House by Larkin Jean Van Horn From the Night Thoughts Gallery Size in inches: 5 x 5 x 14 $550
- 135 things you should get rid of right now! This will help you decide what to recycle, what to donate and what to toss. – Make The Best of Everything via @kgreaze
- if you are looking for a quick update for a boring old frame or just a new look on your gallery wall, then this simple DIY on how to create a rustic frame with birch wood slices is for you! The good thing is this takes less than 30 minutes to complete!
- You won’t believe how easy it is to make this and it doesn’t require for you to be expert at sewing. This is the easiest DIY Heat Pack you will ever make!!! Either if it’s for yourself or as a gift you will have it done in about 20 minutes.
- Not sure what to get your friends for the holidays this year? These super easy DIY presents cost less than $10, take less than an hour to make, and will score you endless points for creativity and cuteness. In fact, theyre so cute, youll want to make them for yourself too!
- Make a yarn ball bookmark for all the book lovers in your life. Follow this easy, simple DIY with step-by-step photos. A cute gift for book clubs too!