Photo via: bildschoenes.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Diese Fallblatt Schalen um die Essenz der Saison. Verwenden faux Blätter und Mod Podge dieses schöne Schüssel erstellen. Quelle: Hallo! Glücklich
- Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at https://www.etsy.com/listing/233730838/minnie-ears-lilo-stitch-themed
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- Dishwasher safe ModPodge? How did I not know about this??! (From ISpyDIY)
- I used glitter, mod podge and a vinyl stencil to perk up this plain old desk caddy
- I just want to craft away the summer — what are you making today?? craftallthethings makersgonnamake
- I love stars. Easy DIY home decorating. Simple and cute! Maybe with colored yarn too?
- I started with a dresser drawer and ended up with a decorative storage box. Let me show you how to make a chalkboard box. HOW TO FLIP A DRAWER INTO AN ADORABLE CHALKBOARD BOX
- Painted rug for porch hmmmm I am liking this idea!
- Free printable Farthers Day cards paired with lottery tickets! I love you a whole lotto!
- How to Make a Flower Lei Tutorial – Making a flower lei is much easier than it looks. See how I made a floral necklace with fresh flowers. Great for graduation or weddings. Makes a perfect DIY Mothers Day Gift.
- Too cute! I could probably make the apron but definitely not the applique. My friend Karen could make these in a snap! :0)