Photo via: prettydesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ♥ Cool DIY Cat Stuff ♥ DIY Pinspiration: Wooden crate cat bed and scratching post. No instructions but looks pretty simple… 2 crates, wood posts, rope and a carpet covered base.
- It Is Well With My Soul Sign, Framed Wood Sign, Framed Wood Sign All Is Well With My Soul by ChippedWithCharm on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/506208561/it-is-well-with-my-soul-sign-framed-wood
- My copper infatuation is still in full swing so when I was looking for plant stands for the studio and came up empty handed, I took matters into my own hands. Get the full DIY after the jump… I foun
- DIY Rope Wall.
- DIY rope ottomans: http://www.stylemepretty.com/living/2015/07/22/diy-rope-ottomans/
- DIY round basket – coffee can, rope, hot glue- This would be a great way to have…
- Dont throw away that cardboard box! Turn it into a cute and functional storage bin. Using rope, and peel and stick paper this becomes the cutest storage bin to have around the house. Hide toys in it, out of sight in the living room or use it as a decorative accent.
- Decided to try my hand at building my own cat tree.
- Cricut Project Ideas / Cricut home Decor / Cricut Designs / Dollar Tree Decorations / Dollar Tree Products / Dollar Tree Crafts /
- fire pit using concrete tree rings
- Replace the light bulbs in an old chandelier with inexpensive solar lights. Hang it from a tree branch. | 32 Cheap And Easy Backyard Ideas That Are Borderline Genius
- DIY Popsicle stick angel ornaments for a tree or to hang off a present. Popsicle stick crafts bring to mind kindergarten camp crafts, dont they? But I think they get a bad rap. Theyre pretty ingenious & versatile little things.