Photo via: steppingthrucrazy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- fairy wing tutorial – Lady of the One Ring
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Wire Mail Baskets crafts decor
- hearts folded in half with one side taped down in a circular pattern. Cute on wrapping paper for a gift
- Follow these simple instructions to make a beautiful DIY clay hand ring dish thats both beautiful and functional atop your desk.
- Designer Nicholas Heckaman of The Ring Tree meticulously handcrafts detailed rings out of US coins. The Gainesville, Florida-based designer first discovered his skill when he was looking for the perfect ring to propose to his girlfriend with. He managed to create a special engagement ring out of a silver coin with a hammer and “a lot of patience.”
- Make with a 2 ring binder. I think this would be good for a classroom calendar as well!
- This whimsical wine bottle wind chime is made using glass beads and a wooden dinger strung on a nylon coated steel wire and finished with a
- All jewelry is handcrafted with glass beads and silver plated accents. – Bracelets are made with a memory wire material and easy clasp closure, so it will fit all wrist sizes comfortably.
- DIY Spider Halloween Wreath! Make your door the focal point of the neighborhood with this fun wreath! Craft to your hearts content!
- Gather Here With Grateful Hearts / Wood Sign / Hand-Painted Calligraphy
- Dandelion flower making tutorial gumpaste flower tutorial