Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Use Chalk Paint; step by step instructions…when to use clear wax, when to distress, when to use dark wax
- Easy to make from old bath and body works candle jars! Freeze your jar a couple hours to get the wax out easily. I used a knife to take off the label on bottom and nail polish remover for anything that didnt come off. Mod podge a layer with paint brush and I used Martha Stewart glitter! 🙂 easy!
- Guide to paint types for various surfaces. Types of Paint for Furniture | Paint to Use on Wood | Paint to Use on Metal
- Salt Wash Finish on Furniture – Refunk My Junk – DIY Furniture Finish Tutorial – How to Paint Furniture with a coastal look
- mothers day chalk painted mason jars
- Ana White | Build a Fence Picket Lemonade Stand | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- painted distressed mason jars diy – Google Search. We can do mint, coral, and white and use as center pieces.
- In my last house, I painted my kitchen white and s…
- DIY chalk paint.
- Chalk Paint
- Sleigh Bed Makeover With Chalk Mix and Paint
- Chalk paint can be modern! Use it to create this Modern Ikea Hack Shelf with DecoArt Chalk Paints. Thick coverage means one coat and quick results!