Photo via: ehow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This DIY Swirl Vase craft project is fun and easy to do! It makes a beautiful homemade gift idea. You can choose the colors of paint you use to coordinate with a room, choose the gift recipient’s favorite colors, or just use whatever you have on hand. Makes a perfect Mothers Day Gift!
- This awesome Mason Jar Utensil Caddy is perfect for a big BBQ or a potluck with family and friends. It’s not difficult to create your own using the tutorial at www.smallhomesoul.com.
- How to make Nail Varnish Marbled Coasters. These beautiful marbled coasters are beautiful as so simple to make. A great homemade gift and DIY craft
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- Crocheted rugs are easy to make and allow you play with color throughout your home. Add a granny square inspiration, and the rugs take on a fun, folksy look you can dress up or down for bath, kitchen, or bedroom. To use this printable, click on the pattern image to download and print the instructions. | Free Rug Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- Are you looking for a unique DIY graduation gift idea for that special friend or family member? Here are 20 projects that theyll love! via @diy_candy
- A summer must! DIY your own comfortable and stylish macrame hammock. Macarame is a centuries-old method used to make furniture, plant holders and so many other beautiful home decor items. Get the how-to here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12093464_make-crocheted-hammock.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Here is a step by step tutorial on how to make your own Mason Jar Sewing Kit – great to make as gifts for the crafty people on your gift list!
- When memories are crafted and folded into a cute little box it makes them all the more awesome — what would you include in an Accordion Photo Box? Senior year pics babys first year vacation recap family photos for Fathers Day – the options are endless!! I edited the photos with photoshopelements and then made this photo accordion with just cardstock and a glue stick super easy! All the details are ontheblog photocraft SugarBeeCrafts
- These lovely bracelets would be the perfect gift to your BFF. Watch the video, and learn how to craft stackable bracelets using the “square knots” technique. See video and written instructions here: http://gwyl.io/easy-make-square-knot-bracelets/
- No matter what never forget to smile, Here are Inspirational quotes about smile that will help you smile and be happy more often
- Are you on a very small wedding budget but you really want beautiful lanterns at your wedding? Well here’s your solution: the can lantern. This is really easy to make and the end result is beautiful – your guests will have no idea what these really are.