Photo via: shabbygardencreations.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- You will never look at an empty pill bottle the same after you see these creative upcycles. Remember, health doesnt come from plastic bottles, but if it does, make something fabulous with them afterwards. upcycle free crafts
- There I go and make a post about not posting. But Ive been working on these things all week so I just got the idea. Its not really a step by step just showing the different styles.
- When memories are crafted and folded into a cute little box it makes them all the more awesome — what would you include in an Accordion Photo Box? Senior year pics babys first year vacation recap family photos for Fathers Day – the options are endless!! I edited the photos with photoshopelements and then made this photo accordion with just cardstock and a glue stick super easy! All the details are ontheblog photocraft SugarBeeCrafts
- Are you on a very small wedding budget but you really want beautiful lanterns at your wedding? Well here’s your solution: the can lantern. This is really easy to make and the end result is beautiful – your guests will have no idea what these really are.
- Vinegar has been a household-cleaning staple for decades. It can help tackle almost any chore, from cleaning appliances to making sinks and showers shine. We took its power and improved it with an updated design that allows for more application control and zero splashes in our new Vinegar Gel No-Rinse Cleaner. Learn all of the ways you can put it to use around your home at Blog.MrsMeyers.com.
- Old shutter turned into a nightstand. Great in a small space. This would also be good for a phone station.
- I’ve been kind of obsessed with empty toilet paper rolls lately. There’s so many cool DIY projects you can do with them as you will be seeing over the next couple months (that was your warning). But I am in love with these burlap napkin rings that I made. These are very inexpensive to make and fairly easy! I think they would be gorgeous for a wedding, and they cost next to nothing to make!
- Finding a good place to keep the box itself is tricky, especially if you live in a small place.
- Dishwasher safe ModPodge? How did I not know about this??! (From ISpyDIY)
- House fish tanks. Seriously cool! (FYI for those of you worried abt the fish – theyre Betta fish [or Siamese Fighting Fish] and they prefer small spaces with non-filtered water. Theyre ok!)
- ***you can add a personalized stencil, handles, or change up the stain of the box for a small additional fee Add a hand painted stencil for $2.00!!! This utensils holder is the perfect addition to your rustic country kitchen decor. It is functional and beautiful. This is a rustic planter with three painted mason jars to hold your utensils. The mason jars have been painted distressed and sealed. The planter box is sanded, stained and sealed. This set includes: 3 Painted Quart Ball Mason J…